Join us this Spring!
Outdoor classes will be held in our gated Courtyard Classroom. Masks are encouraged outdoor but are not required. In the event of rain we will hold class online via Zoom or masked in the large church basement inside (depending on each class' preference.)
Indoor masked classes will be held in the large basement of the church at 1103 Jefferson (First Church of the Brethren). Masks are required for adults and are encouraged, but not required, for children.
Outdoor and indoor (masked) classes will be small to help maintain social distancing. They will not exceed 8 families, or 20 people.
Families enrolled in our in-person Outdoor classes MUST sign a Health History Review and a COVID-19 Waiver before attending their first class.
Each registered family receives:
- One Live Outdoor, Online, or Indoor (with masks) 45-minute class per week for 9-weeks
- Professionally recorded CD, digital access to the semester's music on the Hello Everybody app, & a beautifully illustrated songbook
- Unlimited makeup classes as space is available.
- A pair (2) of music/dance scarves for use at home and in class.
- Access to our private Facebook Group, Riverside Music Together Friends & Family, where resources, craft ideas, and bonus song videos are shared multiple times a week.
- Access to our NEW RMT Family Portal, including educational videos, activity & coloring sheets, and more.
- A variety of digital educational resources from Music Together® Worldwide
Tuition for Outdoor, Indoor, and Online classes is $170 for a family with one child. There is no sibling fee for online classes. Mobile siblings in Outdoor classes have a $80 fee. Families who also enroll in a Rhythm Kids class receive a $70 discount.
We offer a payment plan of 2 or 3 installments, and we have a scholarship program, as well. It's a challenging time for everyone right now, so please don't let finances keep you from joining our community.
Visit our classes page for a complete Spring semester schedule!
Questions? Contact us!